I’ve been obsessed with Shea Moisture Baby and Kids products since I learned about the brand at my pre-launch party. Since there are so many products out in the market and I’m new to the baby/kids world, I count on my mommy and daddy friends to tell me about products they love.
Shea Moisture smells so good and all my mommy friends have been raving about it! Since 1912, Shea Moisture utilizes recipes handed down from CEO, Richelieu Dennis’ great grandmother, Sofi Tucker, products are based on cultural traditions, rituals and wisdom. Products are made of natural, exotic ingredients from all over the world, not tested on animals and do not contain parabens, phthalates, paraffin, sulfates, formaldehyde, mineral oil, artificial color or synthetic fragrances.
Shea Moisture Baby Care Collection is made from a variety of exotic and fair trade ingredients from around the world with century-old family recipes, including Certified Organic Shea Butter, Frankincense, Myrrh and Argan Oil. The entire collection is free of synthetic ingredients and shea butter is used in the products, which was ethically sourced through a special program created by Shea Moisture with seven women’s coops in Northern Ghana. If you haven’t tried, you will love! My goddaughter and her brother in LA loves it!
Shea Moisture Kids Hair Care Collection detangles, tames frizzy hair and flyaways, and reduces breakage. Products do not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, synthetic fragrance or artificial color. You can shop both collections at target.com.
More info after the jump…
Shea Moisture Baby Care Collection include:
• Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Head-to-Toe Wash (SRP $9.99; 12 oz.): Enriched with Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Frankincense and Myrrh extracts, this gentle wash and shampoo cleanses and nourishes.
• Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment (SRP $9.99; 4 oz.): Nourishing, petroleum-free treatment ointment aids in soothing irritation and dryness from diaper and heat rash. Also, ideal for moisturizing chapped lips, cheeks, hands, arms and legs.
• Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Eczema Therapy Butter (SRP $9.99; 6 oz.): Relieves symptoms of eczema and psoriasis, while protecting dry, cracked or irritated skin. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, and instantly moisturizes delicate skin.
• Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Eczema Therapy Bar Soap ($4.99; 5 oz.): Sulfate-free wash and shampoo gently cleanses away impurities and nurtures tender skin without causing dryness or tightness.
• Olive & Marula Head-to-Toe Baby Wash (SRP $9.99; 12 oz.): Ultra-moisturizing body wash and shampoo makes bath time gentle enough for everyday use regardless of age, with reparative Aloe Vera, moisturizing Marula Oil and fatty-acid-rich Avocado Oil.
• Olive & Marula Healing Baby Lotion (SRP $9.99; 12 oz.): Nutrient and anti-oxidant-rich blend of Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Marula Oil hydrates skin, while Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera soften and protect.
Shea Moisture Kids Hair Care Collection include:
• Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler ($9.99) is a mild, moisture-rich treatment that detangles, defines and tames children’s thick, wavy hair – without greasiness. Restores luster to dry, dull hair while conditioning. Contains only natural and certified-organic ingredients. Ideal for daily use.
• Keep kids’ thick tresses in check with Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream ($9.99). This moisture-rich conditioner and styling cream smoothes hair and adds shine, while maintaining volume. Provides long-lasting curl definition. Defines and tames frizz and flyaways for smooth bouncy curls. Contains only natural and certified-organic ingredients. Ideal for daily use for children with thick, wavy or unruly hair.
• Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Shampoo ($9.99) offers a mild, extra-nourishing, sulfate-free shampoo that gently cleanses and detangles children’s fine, delicate hair. Cleanses without stripping hair of natural oils, while adding moisture and shine. Strengthens hair and protects against breakage to help promote hair growth. Contains only natural and certified-organic ingredients.
• Soften and smooth hair with Mango & Carrot Kids Extra-Nourishing Conditioner ($9.99). Contains natural and certified organic ingredients that are ideal for all children – regardless of ethnicity – who have dry, delicate hair. Provides extra nourishment to reduce hair breakage. Adds moisture and shine, and makes it easy to detangle and work out knots.
Shop the post…